For the past two days, had been out with Boonz in search of jobs...
Went to Clementi, Causeway and PS for interviews... Currently there's these two jobs that had been interviewed... I really hope I could get into the KBox one... So that I could request for night shift and at least it won't affect my Sunday Service whereas the other would...
There's lots of jobs available out there, but somehow I always doesn't fit their requirements... The benefits of sales assistant is real good, except that it has long hours and required full day on weekends... The type of works that don't require you to work on weekends are office jobs... But formal? Not for me manz... I'm troubled...
O ya... Yesterday, the interviewer at PS asked me a super short question that makes me awkward, shocked yet funny... I wonder why she had the thought & courage to ask but the question definately puts me and Boonz laughed the whole day... However, not convenient to post out here la... Lol
The past two days had been going renting comics... I'm into a super gross, disgusting series... Haha... Any lady thinking of dieting, your could approach me anytime for the comics... It would definately makes you puke out all your meals for the past 3 days...
NTU had called me down for an interview for my Non-Academic Achievements... Interview again... But I don't think I'm going down since I only have a NDP certificate... The other competitions I attended as a team, only awarded with trophies which were left in Secondary School back then... Thousands of NDP certificates giving out each year, I'm not taking it all the way down to Bugis and make the staff laugh at me... No no...
I'm asked to help out in packing stuffs for projection... Yet, I left out one important cable that needs to be connected to the laptop! Oh Dear... I'm super disappointed at myself over the performance for Sunday Service last Sunday... Am I really qualified to be a projectionist?
rhys 7:25 PM

Rhys Tan
01 Jan 1987
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
Bachelor of Business Marketing
black
ps2 & online games
dogs
music
composing
instruments
martial arts
cars
egg tofu
flirts
lack of sleep
rainy days
peanuts
food that contain beans
get tanned
degree cert
get into spf
drive in porsche 911 carrera cabriolet