4 June, 7pm @ National Stadium
It was reported that over 24,000 christians gathered at the National Stadium for the Global Day of Prayer... Gladly, I'm one of them...
It's so so amazing... You are worshipping the Lord under one of the biggest creations of His, the skies... How awesome and cool is it!
I really felt so touched... From the moment I stepped into the Stadium until I left... I guess seldom the stadium was more than half full when it's not National Day... -Lol-
No word can describe the fire that's burning among every single one of us... People accepted Christ that night, decided to get baptize etc etc... God is in His works!
I'm really honour to be one of His children... The joy that nothing can brings me...
rhys 11:26 PM

Rhys Tan
01 Jan 1987
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
Bachelor of Business Marketing
black
ps2 & online games
dogs
music
composing
instruments
martial arts
cars
egg tofu
flirts
lack of sleep
rainy days
peanuts
food that contain beans
get tanned
degree cert
get into spf
drive in porsche 911 carrera cabriolet