Got back my results...
It's the worst among my results since poly life Year2... Got a B+ for my FYP (which I thought I would fail), 2B 1C+ 1C and 2D+... One of the D+ is Valuation which I really couldn't do it and thought it might fail but surprisingly, I passed... As for another module Defects, me & Boonz were so furious over the fact that we got D when we thought we wrote quite ok... Sadz... Super disappointed over myself...
I just realised I didn't described the scope and environment of my work place up till now... Well, it's more of a male working environment though there's girlz over as receptionists and cashier... So of course as brothers, I clicked with them quite fast and well... Haha... Things had been going smooth too... Start understanding what the receptionist reporting and all that...
Just to mention, the staffs there quite amazed by my name la... Say 'Rhys' is a cool and style name... Don't know why it turns bad when in church... Haiz...
Normally there's two areas for my scope of work; one is Server, bringing people to their room; and another is Runner, bringing drinks to rooms... I was quite bad as runner, kinda impressed by that skinny Eyes of how she can carry those heavy trays with one hand... No wonder she can box me so hard everytime... =X
Ya btw, I worked 6 days per week and 8 hours a day... Gotta surrender my handphone at 11am and only collect it at 7pm... So people, anything wanna find me just leave a msg ya?
Btw, alot of staffs there are actually younger than me lo... For example, noon-shift receptionist younger than me by 2 years and thus, I always call her "Xiao Mei"... Lol... Her nerves are bursting I guess...
If you have realised, I only worked for 3 days but my colleagues are very friendly... Had a heartfelt talk with my senior yesterday, the second day of my working... At least in there, you won't exprience those Biz World colleagues, only know you during work but behaving like strangers after work...
JIez & Ms Zhang came over KBox to sing today... Though I'm runner for today, just happened my colleagues are all away and I'm free to bring them to their room! Keep disturbing them singing when sending their drinks over to their room... Lol...
ChengXi, the 2nd runner-up in Star Idol, came over with his gang of friends during KLunch too... He looks better in person rather in tv... But I dislike his room la... Big group, lotsa food and drinks to serve sia, with one runner aka me only... Hahaz... But he has his "good-friend" with him la... Oopz...
Off topic awhile, my colleagues said I look like a gangster who would smoke and fight... That makes my day! And Hairy, Ms Zhang rate me 7 out of 10 for Badness ok! Don't force me to tattoo then you give me high marks hor!
That's all for the day... Should I report work earlier tomorrow? Are entitled to sing for FREE before work (morning shift) or after work (night shift)... HohO!
rhys 11:10 PM