A letter from NUS in the afternoon... A thin thin letter, & I knew there's no hope since if I got in, the orientation booklet would come along... Truly, I'm been rejected... Gonna be dead... NUS is my highest chance of getting in & yet... No hope le...
Sunday, 09 April 2006
Met the gang up at 10pm @ Bukit Timah Road... Had our dinner before we settled down at a 24-hour Prata Shop...
It's nice roaming on the busy road where normally, it's even hard for you to J-walk to the opposite...
Really good meeting them up, zhiyuan wanling & peifeng... We kept laughing & crapping & I guessed, the uncle next table wanted to bash us up ba! We were super noisy la...
We updated each other with recent life, shared views on various topics etc... It was 4am when we finally bear to leave... O btw, if you ever have a chance to visit these stalls, please re-calculate your bill over again... There's no calculator or cashier & overcharging/ undercharging cases are common...
Me & yn had some shots... Our theme, "Act Cool" & this is what you got...
.
...
......
.........
............
.................
.................... ...........................................................
TA-DANG~
He looks really angry, & I look extremely moody... That's our defination of COOL... A big difference isn't it? Hahahaz!
Monday, 10 April 2006
Met up with Ms Zhang for dinner for a short catch-up... Been long since we met & Jiez wasn't free the night...
We arranged to meet at 545pm & I was out from the MRT entrance at 544pm & reached exactly at 545pm SHARP on the spot! HAHA!
I can reach on time de ok! Provided I'm already out at elsewhere & I have no friend with me... Lol! Saw my cousin & Violet in Westmall too...
Basically as usual, Ms Zhang was suffering as she got all the souring from me... Hahaz! But well, we are buddies ma! Don't need so calculative right? =p
Alright, here's another photo took during our last Suki lunch, us been part-time "Watermelon Promoters"...
Noticed the dark charcoal at the side? Kinda "over-cooked" sia her... OOPZ! *heng her computer break down... phew*
Lastly, this is my name tag when I'm still working in KBox... A sense of belonging... =]
That's all for the day... Needa go all the way down to Toa Payoh tomorrow just to return my uniform... That's far la... -Sianz-
rhys 11:52 PM

Rhys Tan
01 Jan 1987
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
Bachelor of Business Marketing
black
ps2 & online games
dogs
music
composing
instruments
martial arts
cars
egg tofu
flirts
lack of sleep
rainy days
peanuts
food that contain beans
get tanned
degree cert
get into spf
drive in porsche 911 carrera cabriolet