Leaving Singapore in 4 hours' time... Beloved Taiwan, I'm coming!
Come to think of it... This is my very first time going overseas without my parents (excluding the Batam mission trip)... Now have I realised how much I depend on them... =[
Anyway, was kinda sorry to my dad... Too disobedient to him this time that I booked the ticket beforehand without telling him... Nearly wasted the air ticket there...
Went to a doctor on Monday thinking of getting some medication to bring along to taiwan for my eyes... And he told me that there's this little white patch in my left eye that caused the redness and discomfort... It might be Eye Ucler (cancer) he said...
It definately scared me off manz! I was told to visit A&E immediately... But I didn't... Since I still have my saxophone class and all... Well this morning when I woke up, the redness faded away and the white patch around my cornea was gone! Praise God!
But I visited another doctor again yesterday due to my high fever... Hahahaz! By now, every part of my body is recovered after medication liew... Weak body? Ya absolutely... That explains why my luggage has nothing but a full bag of medicine... -LOL-
Contacted Caiwei... Thought of visiting her upon reaching taiwan... What can be worse then, she's coming over Singapore tomorrow when I'm going over Taiwan later on... -_-"
Ok well... Going off soon... Kinda worried yet excited now... Hahahaz... So to all pals, take care of yourself while I'm away!!!
-Returning on 21 June-
rhys 7:54 AM