I guess, I've forgotten the existence of my blog for the past half month... Here to clear spider web finally...
Alright, many things to update for the past weeks... First, I finally took the time to have a thorough eye check @ SGH... Doctor said my eyes are coping well in fact I had two contact lens infections previously!
He said I would have gone blind if I was to ignore giving treatment to my infected eyes during the period out in Taiwan... It's serious actually... Praise God! Who can heal my eyes completely without treatment expect Him?
Also, I was been offered a place in SIM Business Marketing ,starting school from 31 July... 3 weeks more to go... =(
My boss & family were back to Bangkok and thus, I had a straight 2 weeks rest wef TODAY! Hoho!! Gotta make use of these two weeks catching up with many friends sia... Since was busy with work and University stuffs over the past months...
I met Jiez yesterday night for coffee... Well... As I'm listening to what he's saying, I felt so xing tong sia... Sept 6, have thought of a big gift for him... My Jiez, there suffering in tekong now... *sob*
That reminded me of my NPCC life... During camp training, we were so badly-treated... Need to report back your every single movement (including permission to stretch yourself in parade ground), living in the midst of insects, marching day & night, patrolling in darkest streets with a torchlight that cant shine, pumping position all day long etc etc...
Recalling back, I wondered how I managed to survive that 4 years sia... But well, 3 years later, it shall be MY turn... Life in Police Academy wouldn't be relax too... But of course, far off as compared to Tekong...
Looking at Jiez' botak, I wondered if I would to be ask to shave my hair in PA... Kinda worried losing my "Monkey King" trademark... Hahahaz... But well, its coolz isn't it? Getting a botak once in your lifetime... Suddenly, I'm fear but yet excited over training life in PA... ^^ Updating photos from Taiwan VERY soon...
p/s : Italy won World Cup 2006... Sianz...
rhys 5:49 AM

Rhys Tan
01 Jan 1987
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
Bachelor of Business Marketing
black
ps2 & online games
dogs
music
composing
instruments
martial arts
cars
egg tofu
flirts
lack of sleep
rainy days
peanuts
food that contain beans
get tanned
degree cert
get into spf
drive in porsche 911 carrera cabriolet