Proudly present to you the homemade Organic Lemongrass Honey "R-Jazz"...
Got the inspiration from Essential Brew... Theirs is "T-Jaz"... So thought that mine shall be named after me, R-Jazz...
I stared at the tin of Lemongrass Yn gave me that time, and decided to brew it after my tv time... Not sure if my home do have a teapot so really had a hard time brewing the tea... It spent me 20 minutes in kitchen brewing the leaves, adding hot water, digging out the old herbs, replacing with new ones, tasting... I guess a teapot will save my day definately...
But it tastes nice afterall... Or at least, it's still drinkable to me... I recalled when I'm still very young, my family went to China for holiday and they have this tea called "Kungfu Tea"... The master played alot of martial arts infront of us before he poured the tea... I thought it looks coolz & would taste good...
Many times, never judge a book by its cover... I drank & stopped after the 1st mouth, finding myself swallowing tons of leaves down my throat with many still stuck in between my teeth and all over my lips... It's really really awful la...!!!!!!
Perhaps I'm just too lazy or what but... Erm... Since then I would only drink teabags (except Tie Guan Yin)... But I really love tea... ^^
Hur hur... Was msn-ing with Janelle just now... We were discussing my name would be kinda short if I was to take away my chinese name... So she suggested I should change to 'Rhys Rice Tan'... Somehow I feel 'Rhys Noodle Tan' or 'Rhys Xiao-du Tan' sounds nicer isnt it? *Crapping
Just IN time for class today though I left home only at 1.40pm... Lecturer came in 15min later than time & boarding bus at Old Woodlands Road is much much faster than usual manz... Of cos, with the short ride from my bro...
I'm beginning to like school... Enjoying the company of my peers... We're meeting this Sat to hang out late... Hopefully I can crawl out of bed the following day... Hmmm...
p/s : I hope you would be the 1st voice that wakes me up every morning & the last person I sms every night...
rhys 9:47 AM