HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!
Out of the 365 days, today is the only that I feel proud been borned in this land... Hmmm... Too bad Eyes cant hide me inside her bag and sneak into National Stadium sia... It must be pretty awesome to watch troops marching alive infront of you...
Every year, whenever Guards of Honours on tv from various depts like Navy, SPF etc marched past, I can feel my tears fighting back... Somehow, just got overwhelming with joy & pride...
Alright back to yesterday gathering... Erm... I could only say, me & Eyes know each other's pattern very well la... Hahahaz!!! We are supposed to meet first @ 630pm... She knew I will be late, and I know she'll be late too... Thus, both of us dragged here & there, ended up met @ 715pm... -Lol-
I hate Holland V la... Stepped my foot there with a BMW 2-seater cabriolet "welcoming" me... Walked 3 steps ahead with a Benz SLK 2-seater zoomed past me... Waited at the traffic light and a porsche drove past followed by an antique cabriolet... Crossed a 5 metre road also can see a 20+ yr old lady driving another porsche... And all these happened within 5 min... *Swallowing panadols
Jiez & Lianz came to meet us not long after... A pity that Mike had to work sia... So 4 of us as usual, "squattered" at the footpath for a long time not knowing what to eat... Ta-Dang~!!! Ended up in Hawker Centre... HAHAHAz!!! We always do this kind of stupid things...
Proceed to 'Essential Brew' to catch up after the dinner... Ordered "T-Jaz", LemonGrass with jasmine... Hmm... I've realised I'm beginning to love this LemonGrass... The taste & smell is really unique... Though many will find it smelly la... Or rather, I always go for weird things... You know it when I simply love COLD Oolong tea yet don't drink common tea like 'Tie Guan Yin'...
Yn gave me a tin of LemonGrass wks back on courtesy that we bought him a shirt back in Taiwan... O well... I start to understand why lotsa customers came in asking for LemonGrass tea when back in First Thai...
Back to 'Essential Brew', we started off playing "Blackjack"... But started to get bored after 5 rounds... Changed to "Heart-attack"... It's definately a game that always never fails to stir up the fun la!!
Ah Lau, Lianz' bf aged 24 (if not wrong), was new to the game... The highlight of the game was the "Hitting" part... 3 rounds... 5 rounds... 8 rounds... Nearly every round Ah Lau got hit by the winner la!!! So yes, we are laughing at his age la... He too, kept laughing at us avoiding too fast... -Lol-
We were shouted kinda loud initially that a grp of 3 girls near us changed table to a far end... So we decided to play SILENT Heart-attack... After a round, we simply gave up... Concluded that girlz are always fussy & continue with our shoutings... Hahahaz!!!
Though the game made everyone super tired at the end, but I'm sure all of us had a nice & enjoyable night!!! O yes... No school all the way till next Tuesday!!!

Newly dye hair... But the main point is, I have dimple~!!! -Lol-
My home fridge...
Whenever I visited others' house & looked into their fridges, I got quite upset over mine... You see how empty it is... Only a pathetic fridge at home, yet it never get fill up... So people, next time any of you coming my place, please get your stomach fill up before that... You will never find food here cos I hardly could find any for myself le... =xBut wondered how come I'm still so fat le?? 2 guys in Singapore died from obesity recently... Time to watch over my diet... Hmmm...
rhys 11:37 PM