From today afternoon 2pm onwards, I officially switched from the role of SP Building student to SIM Biz student...At the age of NEAR 20, I'm reluctant to admit but, I still hate school... Yet, I've to stay on for 2.5 years... How irony am I... Yes, it's my first day of school today!! Crawled out from bed @ 830am as the enrolment starts at 11am...I started searching my pencil case in the early morning but yet when I found, I forgot what I'm suppose to have inside the pencil case... 4 mths away from school, sehx...Fyi, guuu studied Bachelor in Accountancy which has the same exact modules as me for the 1st semester... So we had our lunch at NP Canteen 1... Well... Forgot who's the one telling me Biz girlz in Np are super pretty... Hmmm... I guess I still miss our chemical & building girlz much more... But, the Np girlz wore really mini skirts... Y'know la... Today's weather, kept raining & super windy de... I looked at them, I'm worried for their health majam I'm their daddy sia... After lunch it's the 3 hours long lecture which successfully put me to sleep in class... Did I mention I only managed to make 2 new friends at the end of class? Hahahaz!! It's a great improvement for me ok... I rbm I didn't make any during my 1st day in poly...Perhaps most of us originated from Diploma in Biz?? I walked into the hall @ 1.50pm... And all the front seats are taken up... Building students used to snatched the behind seats instead de... The earlier we are, the more behind we are... Hahahaz~!! Anyway the lecture hall was over two hundred people... Half the amount of guyz & galz, though a greater % of galz... So right after lecture ended, I ran as fast as I could to get out of the dying air... Hmm... I think, life would not be good for me in future as the buses are always packed... Once you missed, it's another 15 min to go... Unlike MRT, when we used to miss the trains HAPPILY... And have to transfer 3 buses from my place to school... No concession for SIM students somemore... :(
Intended to join Guitar Club in my SIM life... That's a good place to learn new skills... We have this CCA call Singing Club... Sounds pretty interesting isnt it? ^^
Ok... For tomorrow & Wednesday, not too bad as class starts from 10 till 1pm only... But from then till this Saturday, its straight 10-5pm lessons... Hang on, after Saturday will be another long break before another class... Yes you heard it right, this weekend is a studying day for me... Overseas lecturers teaching for the 1st wk, so I guess they dont hv the 5 working days policy thingy... *bang wall
After which, my timetable was quite slack la... Even have a week's break from school in mid August sia... Really prayed my course does include tutorials, a super good way to know more frenz... Actually I'm waiting for my class to be assigned, so I can know the ones that is in my class truly well...
That ended my 1st day in school... Hope can make new friends 2molo, though I only prefer keeping old frenz & knowing frenz' frenz, but NOOOO strangers...
Frankly, was quite sianz abt the whole thing... I really enjoyed & proud to be once a Building student... Adding on, all my frenz are out @ work already while I'm still stuck in school~!! Majam still a kid sia... *sign* =============================================================
Hmmm... Saturday's event was pretty cool la... We played the "Where Are You Going" game by asking people on streets their destination & we have to follow... The worst part was having to wrap like a mummy with toilet paper & run from Taka to Far East~!!!
As Y'know, Orchard is real crowded during weekends... So, Marie & Leticia broke down finally that they just ran & kept screaming they dont wanna get marry after the game le... Heng none of my frenz happened to be there sia... That's the most memorable part of the whole game...
There's this punishment given to my grp that we needa collect 10 lipsticks stain... And perhaps I look perverted? I couldnt contribute any from the collected 10...
Had our dinner @ First Thai where Auntie gave us a super good discount!! Haha... Btw, I had stopped working due to school... But these few months did learnt alot, at least, to treat all servers nicely... They aint poor, just that they happened to work @ the place you went... So pals, treat them politely ya? It does brighten up their days..
Sunday was a normal sunday service day... Watched "Helen the baby fox" which followed by a turkish meal after that... Back home, was testing out my new mic with Eyes... I'm soooo amazed by the Voice Conversation of MSN la!! Hahahaz... Super excited... Played with it over the past 2 days... =)
p/s : I'm falling in love with the palpitation moments...
rhys 11:49 PM