HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISCILLA!!!!!!
(3 Sept)
That was a late greeting... Cos it's been long since I last updated... Hahahaz... There goes another one to the "2" family...
Hmm... A simple celebration over @ Suntec... Really hope you enjoyed urself that day... Though, a hungry man is an angry man, how true it is... =X
Watched "Snakes on the plane"... The storyline is really catching, although the snakes abit "computerised"... Eh... Off topic awhile, since young I've a great phobia against snakes... While kids of my age love to play around with those rubber-snake toys, my goosebumps would come whenever I see them...
It's not the feeling of scared... But in fact, worse... It's a sense of fear... No snakes documentary, no snakes' skin leather clothing, nothing of the shape of snakes for me... Thinking of the peeling off of their skins will definately spoil my day manz... -LOL-
O ya speaking of that, the well-known Crocodile Hunter Mr Steve Irwin was killed on Monday while out shooting for a documentary... A stingray barb pierced right into his chest, leaving behind his wife & two kids aged 3 & 8...
I'm really sad over his death... I remembered vaguely watching his dangerous acts in Animal Planet quite a number of times... Let's keep him in prayers at this point of time... =(
Ok back to school, only TWO pathetic days for this week... Due to a change, today's lesson was switched over to friday... Which means Friday is a full tiring school day for me... Btw, tests are coming up next week... Econs & Accounting... Gonna work hard, especially on Accounting... Though till now havent even start revising... =X
Was into a game called "The Godfather" these 2 days... Another gangster game, background ard 1920s Britian... Abit like Mafia game thingy... Btw the latest Jay Chou's song mv background is of Shanghai Tang... Their clothings, especially the wearing of suspenders, fedora & snap brim are really really COOL manz!!!!
Anyway, my temper is getting bad to worse... "Debated", a better word than quarrel, with someone over msn AGAIN... Just that, I'm getting numb over anger & offending others... Dont feel any uneasiness anymore... A bad thing to have I guess...
On the other hand, something to cheer myself up, today is the unofficial day of Jiez' POP from Tekong!!! HoHO!!! So happy for him sia... Which means I can meet him up more often lo!!! Hopefully...
p/s : The feeling of getting partially drunk, wasnt bad afterall...
rhys 11:37 PM